The following custom-woven fabric styles are approved under STC SA4503NM and are available for installation on approved certified aircraft as listed on FAA Approved Model List No. 4503 published in the Ceconite Procedure Manual 101.
Considered our standard fabric, it is recommended for normal service and is widely used on all types of aircraft, regardless of wing loading or horsepower.
Recommended Aircraft: All classics, antiques, and contemporary designs that anticipate normal on-airport operations.
- Thread Count -- 73 x 65/in
- Breaking Strength -- Avg 105 lbs/in
- Weight -- 2.79 oz/sq yd
- Tear Strength -- Warp 98 lbs, Fill 113 lbs
Our extra heavy-duty fabric recommended for the most severe operating conditions and very high-wing loading aircraft. Its large filament size and high strength provide excellent resistance to rock penetration and tearing, characteristics required for trouble-free bush and agricultural operations. It is suitable for all aircraft where a very tough, durable, low elongation, high-tension fabric is required.
Recommended Aircraft: Aerobatic and bush planes, ag aircraft, and warbirds.
- Thread Count -- 144 X 57/in
- Bursting Strength -- 279 psi
- Weight -- 3.4 oz/sq yd
- Tear Strength -- Warp 108 lbs, Fill 119 lbs
- Breaking Strength -- Avg 113.5 lbs/in
Our light-weight fabric is recommended for covering plywood surfaces on any aircraft and any ultralight aircraft that is not certified. On certified aircraft, it is only approved for covering plywood surfaces. This fabric will be unstamped.
- Thread Count -- 90 x 76/in
- Bursting Strength -- 156 psi
- Weight -- 1.87 oz/sq yd
- Tear Strength -- Warp 66 lbs, Fill 72 lbs
- Breaking Strength -- Avg 69 lbs/in